Thursday, July 21 – 23, 2016
The annual three-day Exeter Sidewalk Sale Days event! Stores are invited to put racks of clothes, tables of home décor and accessories out on the sidewalks for shoppers to enjoy.
Note: This event always takes place on the fourth weekend in July.
Joint Event Marketing:
- Banner over Hwy 4 (TBC in 2016, due to bridge construction)
- Digital sign event advertising
- Advertisement in local newspapers
- Mention in a news release sent to local media
- Social media promotion
- E-blasts to BIA and Chamber email lists
- Community calendar listings
- Participating businesses listed on experienceexeter.ca
DATE + TIME:
Thursday, July 21 from 4:00pm – 9:00pm
Friday, July 22 from 4:00pm – 9:00pm
Saturday, July 23 from 4:00pm – 9:00pm
$0 per participating business
Participation MUST be confirmed NO LATER THAN Thursday, June 30, 2016. Participation is confirmed by contacting the BIA Manager.
Please send the BIA Manager your special activities to be listed on experienceexeter.ca NO LATER THAN July 15, 2016! Items will not be loaded to the website until 2 days before the event (July 19, 2016).
How YOU can help promote the event!
As a BIA, we rely on EVERYONE to help promote the event. The more hype we can collectively create, the better the event will be for all!
Here’s some simple things that you can do to spread the word:
- In-store promotion
- Signage (ie. sandwich boards)
- Social media
- E-blasts to your mailing list
+ PLUS don’t forget to use #SidewalkSales + #ExeterON + #ExperienceExeter
Please use the following materials to help promote this event:
- Sidewalk Sales – Save the Date (Coming Soon!)
- Sidewalk Sales – ON NOW (Coming Soon!)
- Sidewalk Sales – Last Chance (Coming Soon!)
Please direct people to the Sidewalk Sales page on our website for more information.