Thursday, July 20 – 22, 2017
The annual three-day Exeter Sidewalk Sale Days event! Stores are invited to put racks of clothes, tables of home décor and accessories out on the sidewalks for shoppers to enjoy.
Note: This event always takes place on the fourth weekend in July.
Joint Event Marketing:
- Banner over Hwy 4
- Digital sign event advertising
- Advertisement in local newspapers
- Mention in a news release sent to local media
- Social media promotion
- E-blasts to BIA and Chamber email lists
- Community calendar listings
- Participating businesses listed on experienceexeter.ca
How YOU can help promote the event!
As a BIA, we rely on EVERYONE to help promote the event. The more hype we can collectively create, the better the event will be for all!
Here’s some simple things that you can do to spread the word:
- In-store promotion
- Signage (ie. sandwich boards)
- Social media
- E-blasts to your mailing list
+ PLUS don’t forget to use #SidewalkSales + #ExeterON + #ExperienceExeter
DATE + TIME:
Thursday, July 20
Friday, July 21
Saturday, July 22
$0 per participating business
Participation MUST be confirmed NO LATER THAN Friday, June 30, 2016. Participation is confirmed by contacting the BIA Manager.
Please send the BIA Manager your special activities to be listed on experienceexeter.ca NO LATER THAN July 14, 2017! Items will not be loaded to the website until 2 days before the event (July 18, 2017).