Friday, May 27, 2016 from 4pm - 10pm
Ladies Night Out is an annual event – a joint-marketing initiative (pay-to-play) that pools resources to attract more customers using a critical mass. It is a customer appreciation event to which gives customers VIP treatment – prizes, special offers, extended hours, treats and more!
- We ask that the special offers are only provided between the event hours, from 4pm-9pm, to make the event “special” – if items are offered all day, it loses the effect.
- Participating businesses are more than welcome to offer specials or sales as it will entice consumer participation, but “Ladies Night Out” is not intended to be a “sale” event.
Joint Event Marketing:
- Digital sign event advertising
- Advertisements in local newspapers
- Advertising on 90.5 myFM
- Mention in a news release sent to local media
- Social media promotion and advertising
- E-blasts to BIA and Chamber email lists
- Community calendar listings
- Participating businesses listed on experienceexeter.ca
- Pink swag to identify participating businesses
$100 per participating business
Participation MUST be confirmed NO LATER THAN Friday, April 15, 2016. Participation is confirmed upon payment of $100.00.
Please send the BIA Manager your special activities to be listed on experienceexeter.ca NO LATER THAN May 20, 2016! Items will not be loaded to the website until 2 days before the event (May 25, 2016).
How YOU can help promote the event!
As a BIA, we rely on EVERYONE to help promote the event. The more hype we can collectively create, the better the event will be for all!
Here’s some simple things that you can do to spread the word:
- In-store promotion
- Signage (ie. sandwich boards)
- Social media
- E-blasts to your mailing list
+ PLUS don’t forget to use #LNOExeter + #ExeterON + #ExperienceExeter
Please use the following materials to help promote this event!
- Ladies Night Out – Save the Date (Coming Soon!)
- Ladies Night Out – Shuttle Map (Coming Soon!)
- Ladies Night Out – Photo Contest (Coming Soon!)
Please direct people to the Ladies Night Out on our website for more information.