The Municipality of South Huron is now offering a Community Improvement Incentive Grant Program available to businesses in Exeter!
- Façade Improvement Program | Grant to encourage owners to improve the façade of their building within the Historic Core.
- Rear Parking Lot Improvement Grant | Grant to help owners offset the cost of creating public parking spaces within the Historic Core.
- Tax Increment Equivalent Grant | Grant to help offset the cost of tax reassessment on a property due to redevelopment.
- Brownfields Financial Tax Incentive Program | Grant to encourage property owners to rehabilitate brownfield sites that may be contaminated.
- Planning Fee + Development Charge Grant Program | Grant to offset the cost of municipal development fees including application fees for site plan, building permit fees, and / or Official Plan or Zoning By-Law amendments on properties within the South Bank District.