Launch: September 6, 2016
The Exeter BIA’s Promotions Committee is working on the third edition of the Exeter Coupon Book (in partnership with the Times-Advocate) which will launch in September 2016!
- Full-colour Coupon Book, space is limited to 42 ads.
- Each 4” x 5.5” inside page will contain an advertisement and a coupon (see below for examples).
- Customers can redeem the coupons anytime before the expiration date (December 31, 2016), by clipping them out. The ads remain in the books so customers will continue to see ads each time they open the book.
- We will print 1,500 Coupon Books to be distributed throughout Exeter.
- The books will retail for $10 each. Funds collected from sales will help support Exeter Christmas Festival initiatives like the Santa Claus Parade.
- The Coupon Book will be sold at ALL participating businesses, the South Huron Welcome Centre and a few other select locations in Exeter.
- NEW! In 2016, we are pleased to announce our Premier Retailer Program with partners including: Canadian Tire, Guardian Pharmacy, Hansen’s Your Independent Grocer and South Huron Office Solutions.
- Ads committed on a first come, first serve basis. Priority will be given to BIA members.
- To make the Coupon Book a success, businesses MUST OFFER AN ENTICING SALE, special or discount (with an expiry date of December 31, 2016).
- You MUST provide a $$ value to your coupon so that the BIA can assess the overall value to the Coupon Book.
- Ad proofs will be provided by the Times-Advocate upon receiving content (images and text) from the participating business.
If you don’t want this coupon to be valid during certain dates or with other sales, please include in the coupon details.
Note: The Promotions Committee reserves the right to refuse any coupon that doesn’t adhere to the standards of the book. The committee will be reviewing ads on June 30, so you MUST have your coupon offer submitted by June 24.
- Digital sign initiative advertising
- News release sent to local media
- Social media promotion
- E-blasts to BIA and Chamber email lists
- Participating businesses listed on experienceexeter.ca
Participation Confirmation: June 24 (offers must be confirmed too)
FINAL Content Deadline: July 8
Launch Date: September 1
Coupon Expiry: December 31
COST / PARTICIPATION:
FREE to all BIA members; $75 for non-members. Participating businesses are asked to sell books – see sales incentives below.
To confirm your participation, please call (519-235-1331 x 103) OR email Deb Lord at the Exeter Times-Advocate NO LATER THAN June 24, 2016.
Complimentary Advertising on Digital Sign:
Sell 20 = Name recognition on the sign*
Sell 40 = Logo recognition on the sign*
Sell 75 = Logo recognition + 10 second business ad**
Sell 100 = Logo recognition + 3 months of additional advertising ***
*Ads shown a minimum of 48 x 10 seconds spots every day.
**Each ad will be shown back-to-back for 10 seconds each for a minimum of 48 x 20 seconds spots every day.
***Same as above (point 2). For every 100 books sold, an additional 3 months will be awarded.
Complimentary ads will run from the time a business reaches the desired level OR pre-pay for books and start your COMPLIMENTARY AD NOW and it will run until December 31! Coupon Book supply is limited. This offer is only valid while supplies last.
How YOU can help promote the Exeter Coupon Book!
As a BIA, we rely on EVERYONE to help promote this initiative. The more hype we can collectively create, the better the experience it will be for all!
Here’s some simple things that you can do to spread the word:
- In-store promotion
- Signage (ie. sandwich boards)
- Social media
- E-blasts to your mailing list
+ PLUS don’t forget to use #CouponBook + #ExeterON + #ExperienceExeter
Please use the following materials to help promote this initiative:
- Coupon Book – Get Your’s Today! (Coming Soon!)