November 16 – 18, 2018
The Christmas season is a big one in Exeter and this weekend-long event kicks off the holiday shopping season. The Exeter Christmas Festival brings together a series of events to build a critical mass that will bring visitors (new and visiting friends and relatives) to Exeter for the weekend.
Weekend Events Include:
- Lighting of the Park
- Exeter Santa Claus Parade
- Turkey Dinner with the Hawks
- Exeter Hawks Game
- FREE Public Skating
- Extended shopping hours
- + Stay tuned for more!
Joint Event Marketing:
- Banner over Hwy 4 (Santa Claus Parade)
- Digital sign event advertising (all events / activities)
- Advertisements in local newspapers
- News release sent to local media
- Social media promotion
- E-blasts to BIA and Chamber email lists
- Community calendar listings
- Promotion on experienceexeter.ca
How YOU can help promote the event!
As a BIA, we rely on EVERYONE to help promote the event. The more hype we can collectively create, the better the event will be for all!
Here’s some simple things that you can do to spread the word:
- In-store promotion
- Signage (ie. sandwich boards)
- Social media
- E-blasts to your mailing list
+ PLUS don’t forget to use #ExeterChristmasFestival + #ExeterON + #ExperienceExeter